Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
401K, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance
Mile Hi Bakery is currently looking for hard-working, dedicated, experienced or willing to learn:
Tray Room Loaders/Unloaders
Full-time, must be able to work day/swing or nigh shifts.
Great Pay and Benefits! Starting pay is $12.00 and increasing
up to $2 in 6 months.
Must Pass Drug Screen (Pre-Employment and Randoms)
Responsible primary job will be loading of trays into the Tray Washer at required line speed rates including machine set-ups or in manual mode.
While at the same time sorting non required trays. In addition will be the loading and unloading of trailers and overall organization and up keep of tray room that meets all GMP standards and rules.
* Able to fully operate and maintain the Newsmith Tray washer, perform all safety requirements during operation and any time an un-jamming event is required; including all lockout & tag out procedures for the tray washer.
* Maintain a steady flow of trays to the tray washer and packaging line
* While performing the above action; they must Sort trays not being used on line by restacking cross nested by color type or tray height.
* Keep each type of tray organized by type and designated/assigned area.
* Remove damaged or broken trays from the system, maintain a count, and area for broken trays for proper recycling management.
* Unload inbound trailers with trays into the tray room that clears and prevents holding trailers.
* Load trays onto trailers for return to required sister company, customer or vender.
* Maintain open lanes to fire exits.& no tray zones.
* Operate a pallet jack as needed to perform above duties
Education and or Experience:
High School graduate or its equivalency in experience and/or training.
If you want to work for a well established family owned company, this is the place!