Posted on Nov. 21, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance
Gordon Food Service is in need of a Transportation Manager. Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us! Supporting a team of over 50 CDL A drivers our Transportation Managers are on the front lines with our drivers, building successful teams.
Education requirements• High school diploma or GED equivalent (required)
• Commercial Driver License-Group A designation with a T (double trailer) endorsement (CDL-AT) is preferred
Experience requirements• Five years previous transportation experience required
• Two years previous supervisory experience and/or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
job aids preferred
• Some computer knowledge is preferred, Excel and Word, email software and internet applications preferred
• Builds Strong Relationships
• Creates and Delivers a Winning Vision
• Communicates Effectively with all Groups of People
• Develops Individuals
• Builds High Performance Teams
• Manages Individual Performance
• Plans, Organizes and Executes Work
• Leads Team to Produce Results
Responsibilities• You must be 21years of age or older (required)
• CDL-AT must be obtained within 6 months of hire, including DOT medical card.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!