Posted on Apr. 4, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Penske Logistics is seeking Transportation Customer Service Representatives to work 2nd & 3rd Shift in Erlanger, Kentucky
Job: Logistics/Supply Chain
Monitors route status and provides required information using the Transportation Management Systems as well as through electronic resources such as web portal and email.
2nd shift: 4PM-12:30AM — Tuesday-Saturday
3rd shift: 12AM-8:30AM — Tuesday-Saturday
Flexibility for 2nd / 3rd shift highly preferred.
• Acts as the first line of contact for customer’s routine reporting requirements, providing the customer with status updates as needed
• Communicates effectively with customers and drivers providing concise instruction and/or information through verbal and written communication methods
• Answers and processes requests received through inbound calls and emails in a timely manner
• Monitors routes for exceptions/abnormal route conditions and provides timely feedback to internal and external customers
• Escalates all non-routine customer inquiries appropriately to solve operational issues
• Serves as the primary contact for data collection, audit, and reporting of various performance metrics
• Supports with root cause analysis, use of reporting tools, and Key Performance Indicators
• Other projects as assigned by the Supervisor
• Previous customer service experience is required.
• 2 year post-secondary certificate in a related field is preferred.
• Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, and complete Penske employment application.
• A background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning, and execution in transportation, warehousing, and freight management. our website to learn more.
Please apply online (Click "Apply Now") or you may attach your resume or give us a call for more details.