Posted on Sep. 3, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Silver Oaks Health Campus
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A HIGH LEVEL OF ENERGY? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic long term care and assisted living facility currently seeking a TRANSPORTATION ASSOCIATE / DRIVER to join our team.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSSIBLY MOVED INTO A FULL TIME POSITION. CANDIDATE MUST BE OVEr 25 YEARS OLD AND CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A TRANSPORTATION ASSOCIATE:
* Driving the campus bus/van or other campus vehicles and safely transporting our residents
* Please note that this position requires applicants to have a valid driving license and the position does require some evenings and weekends
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Must have a current, unencumbered, valid driving license
* Drivers must be of the age of 25/older in order to transport residents
* Must have experience driving a transportation van/bus, and have a good driving record
* Prior long-term care or other healthcare experience is a plus
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-