Posted on Jun. 6, 2017
•• Excellent & Competitive Pay!
•• Fantastic Benefits!
• Must possess Class A CDL with tanker endorsement
• Have a safe driving record
• Must have 2 year driving experience
• Must have 1 year Vac Truck experience
• Must be willing to work nights
• Loading, unloading and transporting water and fresh water to well sites and disposals.
• Hooking up and disconnecting hoses. Dragging hoses to be hooked up anywhere from (10' to 20' 3inch and 2inch hoses).
• Hauling and delivering fresh water to containment ponds and well sites for oil & gas operations. Drilling pads are often located in remote areas.
• Drive in all types of weather and terrain.
• Filling frac tanks on site.
• Gauge and record levels on production water tanks.
• Properly inspect equipment on a daily basis.
• Pre and post trip inspections in accordance with DOT regulations.
• Maintain accurate DOT log books and paperwork such as manifests, water tickets, pay sheets,
• Compliance with DOT regulations.
• Follow guidelines and policies set forth by Equipment Transport, LLC and customers.
Terminal: Pecos, TX
Equipment Transport LLC offers new equipment, shift differential and full benefits and incentive packages.
** Come and meet our hiring managers on 06/28/2017.
Click on Apply now for the location address.
Click on APPLY Now!