Posted on Oct. 11, 2016
Do you have a proven track record leading others to professional success? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position that will allow you to excel with a growing company that is also dynamic and with a proven track record? If this is you, we should talk.
Windham is offering a $2,500 sign on bonus for this position!
Who we are:
Windham Professionals delivers innovative revenue management and customer care solutions to improve financial performance and the customer experience. Out unique revenue management solutions help drive long-term company growth and success by aligning four key elements: customers, costs, cash, and compliance.
What You’ll Do:
1. Facilitate new hire learning
2. Design and develop training related curricula and tools as directed by training management while meeting the standards established by the department.
3. Supervise new-hires during the training period and make recommendations to management and/or Human Resources regarding training needs, concerns and continued employment.
4. Assist Operations leaders with decisions regarding assignments.
5. Accurately report performance, attendance, and complete training transcripts as directed.
6. Examine new-hire work and results to ensure company and client procedures are followed.
7. Develop and promote positive working relationships with new hires, peers, leaders and clients.
8. Impact recurring programs and customized learning.
9. Organize and maintain training venues, logistics, and equipment.
10. Assess the effectiveness of local classroom facilitation.
11. Deploy and maintain training-related tools.
12. Ensure Windham Professionals, Inc. policies, FDCPA, federal regulations and states laws impacting our business are adhered to by employees.
13. Escalate and addresses deficient performance and behaviors to both the local and training leaders as necessary.
What You Need to Have:
- Some College
- Three (3) or more years of training facilitation, instructional design and/or supervisory experience in a collections/call center environment
- 1st party, 3rd party, contact/call center, and/or BPO experience
- Passion for learning and personal growth
- Excellent vocabulary, verbal and written communications skills
- Intermediate keyboarding/computer skills inclusive of collections software, and Microsoft Office Suite of programs
Windham Training and Development:
The Windham Professionals Training Team is responsible for delivering to the learning needs of all employees with a core focus on our new-hires through their first 90-days of employment.
The Training Team creates and delivers standardized recurring programs, customized learning solutions, role-based and function-based programs, and prepares and delivers scheduled and on-demand learning solutions company-wide and for our clients. This position requires solid facilitation skills that meet the needs of adult learners in our professional environment.
As a site Trainer, you become our subject matter expert, the go-to leader and resource that possesses the ability to impact every individual within the site. From classroom facilitation to hands-on supervision, our Trainer has a diverse, ever-changing, and exciting role.
Windham Trainers epitomize the company’s core values, policies, and standards while ensuring that regulatory compliance is the foundation for all work activities. Our Trainers promote a positive attitude, an open mind, and encourage a learning culture at all times.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet. #CB