Posted on Aug. 8, 2017
SEEKING DYNAMIC TRAINER & FACILITATOR
Do you have a proven track record of leading others to professional success? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position that will allow you to excel with a growing company? If this is you, we should talk. This position requires solid facilitation skills that meet the needs of adult learners in our professional environment.
WHO WE ARE
We are Windham Professionals. We deliver innovative revenue management and customer care solutions to improve financial performance and customer experiences. Our unique revenue management solutions help drive long-term company growth and success by aligning four key elements: customers, cost, cash, and compliance.
The Windham Professionals Training Team is responsible for delivering to the learning needs of all staff - - with a core focus on our new-hires through their first 90-days of employment. The Training Team creates and delivers standardized recurring programs, customized learning solutions, role-based and function-based programs, and prepares and delivers scheduled and on-demand learning solutions company-wide and for our clients.
As a site Trainer, you become our subject matter expert, the go-to leader and resource who possesses the ability to impact every individual within the site. From classroom facilitation to hands-on supervision, our Trainer has a diverse, ever-changing, and exciting role.
Windham Trainers epitomize the company's core values, policies, and standards while ensuring that regulatory compliance is the foundation for all work activities. Our Trainers promote a positive attitude, an open mind, and encourage a learning culture at all times.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO
* Facilitate new-hire and refresher learning in a classroom or virtual setting using various methods to train new and existing employees.
* Assist with the design and development of training related curricula and tools based on Adult Learning Principles and curricula design methods to support internal clients while following the standards established by the Training department.
* Supervise new-and existing staff during learning events.
* Make recommendations to management and/or Human Resources regarding new hire concerns and potential issues regarding continued employment.
* Assist Operations leaders with decisions regarding assignments.
* Accurately report performance, attendance, and complete training transcripts as directed.
* Monitor and evaluate new-hire and existing staff's performance to ensure that company and client procedures are followed.
* Identify opportunity areas with peers and internal clients to identify the best approach to address gaps and improve performance.
* Develop and promote positive working relationships with new hires, peers, leaders and clients.
* Impact recurring programs and customized learning.
* Organize and maintain training venues, logistics, and equipment.
* Assess the effectiveness of local classroom facilitation.
* Deploy and maintain training-related tools.
* Ensure Windham Professionals, Inc. policies, FDCPA, federal regulations and states laws
* impacting our business are adhered to by employees.
* Escalate and addresses deficient performance and behaviors to both the local and training leaders as necessary.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
* Three (3) or more years of training facilitation and/or supervisory experience in a collections/call center environment
* 1st party, 3rd party, contact/call center, and/or BPO experience -Department of ED experience preferred
* Passion for learning and personal growth
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Intermediate keyboarding/computer skills inclusive of collections software, and Microsoft Office Suite
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet. #CB