Posted on Oct. 5, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
MULTIPLE positions open for traffic control supervisors and team leaders in the Austin area! Must have Traffic Control Supervisor Certification!
1. Performs a variety of tasks and may include strenuous manual labor in heavy/highway construction projects; performs manual work in relation to traffic control activities.
2. Maintains a clean job site: picks up all tools and equipment and secures job site each day to eliminate potential hazards.
3. Performs materials handling and storage.
4. Loads and unloads trucks and hauls and hoists materials.
5. Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Brings problems to the attention of the foreman, safety director or HR manager.
Compensation: $14 - $15. DOE
Past Flagger/ Active Traffic Control- Road Construction experience/ certification required
This is a VARIABLE Hour position. Hours may include early morning, nights, weekends and over-time as required. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected/ required.
Meet with our hiring managers in person on Tuesday, October 11th from 10am-2pm to fill out an application! Bring a copy of your resume or work experience.