Posted on Mar. 9, 2018
Health Insurance, 401K
Come meet our hiring manager in person
Visit us on Tuesday March 20th from 10am to 2pm!
Click Apply Now for location address
Do you hear that? Your Future is Calling….
Will you answer?
Convergys is currently hiring Tier 1 Technical Support Representatives to work in our Jacksonville Florida call center
Why come work for Convergys in Jacksonville FL?
• Excellent Benefits, including Tuition Reimbursement
• Casual Dress Code
• Fun and vibrant working atmosphere
If that isn’t enough we also offer:
Opportunities for advancement-79% of our management employees are promoted from within and we have sites throughout the world.
• Assist external users of the client's technical products or services; identify, investigate, research and provide resolution to user questions and problems
• Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software, networking, or other designated client products
• Follow appropriate escalation path to resolve technical issues; including making follow up outbound calls to customers or other parties as needed
• Solve problems that are generally unstructured and require extensive use of conceptual thinking skills
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
• Associate’s Degree in related technical discipline with six years of related technical experience preferred
• Achieve and maintain recognized and applicable technical certification(s)
• Relevant technical expertise related to program (i.e. hardware, software, networking, data storage, troubleshooting, repair)
• Working knowledge of client technical systems
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Ability to learn including strong problem solving skills
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail
• Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
• Able to rotate shifts, as needed
• Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
*Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skillset to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels .
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer