Posted on Jan. 5, 2018
401K, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid holidays
Now hiring Dedicated Collection Representatives
** Our current collection staff earns between $45k to $75k a year with a combination of their base pay + uncapped commissions. **
COME GROW WITH US!
Central Credit Services, a subsidiary of Radius Global Solutions, is hiring experienced Third Party Debt Collectors to join our Jacksonville, FL. Team!
Pay: Hourly rate of pay ranging from $11-$13 an hour + uncapped commissions.
The Third Party Collections Representative will initiate the appropriate action to collect past due balances and record accurate notes on delinquent accounts.
In addition, reporting of collection activities to the Collections Supervisor and/or Manager is required.
• Make outbound contact to debtors regarding delinquent accounts and negotiates settlement options.
• Take inbound telephone calls from debtors regarding delinquent accounts and negotiates settlement options.
• Prepare correspondence on delinquent accounts.
• Research disputed delinquent account balances and makes necessary corrections.
• Review collection up unit and changes account status based on established procedures.
• Review accounts to be recommended for closure and assists in report preparation.
• Participate in regular meetings and communicates opportunities for process improvement.
• All other duties as assigned.
Central Credit Services, a subsidiary of Radius Global Solutions is a great place to work.
As a full time employee you will enjoy:
• Medical, dental and vision options
• 401K with a company match
• Paid Time off
• Paid holidays
• Paid Training
• Employee referral bonuses
• Performance Bonus
• Previous third party collections experience is preferred but not required.
• Previous Collections, Telecommunications, Sales and/or Telemarketing experience a plus
• Regular attendance and adherence to a set schedule, which includes breaks and lunches.
• High School diploma or equivalent required, some post-secondary education preferred.
• Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Excellent computer navigation skills required.
• Experience using CRS and automated dialers preferred.
• Working knowledge of and willingness to comply with the Fair
Debt Collection Act (FDCA), as well as state and federal
collection laws required.
If you are driven to be successful and are looking for stability, uncapped earning potential and you have proven sales or collection experience- you WILL excel in this position.
As a full-service accounts receivable management firm, Central Credit Services’ (CCS) mission since 1987 has remained simple and steadfast: To find and keep the very best people and give them an environment that breeds and demands success. We accomplish our mission by understanding then addressing our clients’ and collection associates’ needs.
Stability and quality results like this are uncommon in our high-turnover industry, but CCS offers you a unique formula for success. While most in our industry focus solely on new hire training, CCS continuously reinvests in existing employees through skill enhancement trainings, career progression opportunities, industry-leading salary and benefit packages coupled with exciting bonus opportunities and other long-term growth incentives.