Posted on May. 4, 2017
THERMOFORM OPERATOR needed for National Turnpike Company:
• Manufacturing corner guards that adhere to walls
• Run assigned machine to production specifications and standards (job packet, set up sheet,etc.)
• Responsible for keeping and maintaining all roll tags for each job in order to accurately calculate material consumption and scrap for each production run.
• Assist operators in all machine set ups and changeovers.
• Assist operators in troubleshooting and learn the proper troubleshooting techniques.
• Responsible for housekeeping and overall cleanliness of their assigned work area.
• Ability to retain technical information.
• Analytical ability and computer literacy required.
• A general high level of enthusiasm and creative ability.
• Opportunity to grow and move to next level of operator.
1st & 2nd shift hours, $16+/hr to start, full-time, career opportunity with a stable/growing company.
To be considered for position please click the "Quick Apply" Button and follow prompts.