Posted on May. 5, 2016
LCSW- Therapist/Behavioral Health Services
LEVEL: 40 Hours, 1st shift
* Masters Degree from an accredited school of social work with LCSW.
* Provide psycho-educational groups, collateral contacts, and do initial assessments and discharge planning for inpatient unit.
* Provide on-call ER coverage.
* Participates in speaker's bureau and in public events involving mental health themes.
* Attends internal and external professional training.
* LCSW to work on busy gero-psychiatric unit, assessment, dc planning, ED coverage, groups; will also include work on adult unit