Posted on Oct. 2, 2017
At The Chefs’ Warehouse, we hire exceptional people who love what they do. We believe in building relationships, in solving problems and in delivering outstanding service throughout all levels of our business.
As a key member of our rapidly growing organization, The Territory Sales Executive ultimately acts as the face of our company by delivering outstanding customer service and building strong relationships. He or she will be responsible for selling products for distributor to restaurants and caterers, hotels and retail establishments or individuals at place of business by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
• Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers or by phone.
• Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
• Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
• Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
• Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
• Works with inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
• Tracks stock levels.
• Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
• Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
• Mentors with Senior to obtain institutional knowledge concerning products, processes and systems.
• One to two years of related experience in restaurant, food sales, or professional catering
• Past experience working as a Chef highly desired
• College Degree desired but not required
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
• Self-starter, driver, team player that is motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment
• High energy and enthusiastic
• Must live in the Lexington area
At The Chefs’ Warehouse, we are dedicated to providing our employees the tools to succeed, as well as to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We offer the following benefits:
• Competitive Pay and commission structure
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
• 401k with Company match
• Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Company Holidays)
• Employee Discounts
• The opportunity for growth at a rapidly growing company
To apply please fill out the “Quick Apply” section with your name, email address and phone number. Attach, paste or type your resume the space provided. Click Apply Now to submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted.