Posted on Jan. 20, 2017
Texas Licensed Clinical Therapist
Minimum Education Required:
• Master's Degree
• Texas Licensed LPC or LCSW
• Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
• LSOTP preferred
• Ability to provide effective short term individual, group and family therapy services
• Exceptional computer skills, proficiency in MS Word and capacity to produce polished desktop clinical documents utilizing computer templates and formats with attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills
• Ability to establish and maintain customer-oriented services and behavior resulting in positive satisfaction.
• Function in a manner consistent with Service Excellence standards as applied to both external and internal customers
• Flexibility regarding schedule and availability for evening and weekend family therapy
• Interest in cultural heritage activities and mentoring
Take a closer look at San Marcos Treatment Center, a premier provider of psychiatric residential evaluation and treatment, in continuous operation for over 70 years! San Marcos Treatment Center has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our team of dedicated clinical professionals providing services to short-term commercial managed care and Tricare-funded patients ages 8-18 with psychiatric, neuropsychiatric or neurodevelopmental issues and their families.