Posted on Apr. 28, 2017
Put your degree to work scoring student assessments!
Pearson is the most comprehensive global provider of educational assessment products, services, and solutions.
We are hiring highly qualified college graduates to read and score student assessments on a temporary basis at our scoring/assessment site. Project will begin in May 2017. Successful employees may be asked to work additional projects throughout the 2017 scoring season.
Standard Day Shift Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
What we offer:
• Paid training
• Regular pay increases
• Flexible start times may be available for certain projects
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required
• Proof of degree and eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Must have adequate basic computer skills (keyboard, mouse)
• Evaluates student responses to open-ended questions in a reliable manner and scores according to customer supplied scoring guide
• Successfully internalizes training and customer scoring guide
• May be required to pass qualifying test before scoring
• Must be able to put aside personal biases and apply scoring guide according to customer requirements
• Meets rate and reliability requirements established for project
• Ability to maintain a confidential work environment
• Must be capable of working on a team
• Must be committed to working the duration of the project
• Test Scorers - $13.00 hourly base rate, plus bonuses
Click Apply Now!