Posted on May. 12, 2017
Put your DEGREE to work scoring student assessments!
We are looking for leaders to supervise scorers of standardized assessments on a temporary basis in Iowa City, IA. The hourly rate for Supervisors starts at $14.50/hour. Pearson offers paid training and supervisor openings are starting as early as March! Successful employees may be asked to work additional projects throughout the 2017 scoring season.
Standard Day Shift Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
· Bachelor's degree required
· Proof of degree and eligibility to work in the U.S.
· Must have adequate basic computer skills (keyboard, mouse)
· Evaluates student responses to open-ended questions in a reliable manner and scores according to customer supplied scoring guide
· Successfully internalizes training and customer scoring guide
· May be required to pass qualifying test before scoring
· Must be able to put aside personal biases and apply scoring guide according to customer requirements
· Meets rate and reliability requirements established for project
· Ability to maintain a confidential work environment
· Must be capable of working on a team
· Must be committed to working the duration of the project
What we offer...
· Paid training
· Regular pay increases
· Flexible start times may be available for certain projects
• Test Scorers Supervisors - $14.50 hourly
Click on Apply Now!