Posted on Apr. 12, 2018
$13.00– $15.00 Hourly
Kelly Services, in partnership with Measured Progress, a pioneer in standards-based educational assessment programs, is now hiring Test Evaluators to work in Longmont, Colorado.
Test Evaluators will assign scores to student assessments in subjects such as reading, writing, mathematics, and science ranging from grades 3-12. Earn competitive pay working in a great environment!
IMPORTANT: To be considered for this temporary work, candidates must have completed a bachelor's degree and provide transcripts at interview confirming completed college coursework and degree awarded.
(PLEASE NOTE: There are evening shift scoring projects that candidates with an Associate's Degree can score.Â Must provide transcripts verifying course work and Associate's Degree completion date.)
Experience requirements(NO RESUME IS REQUIRED)
- After in-depth training, qualified Test Evaluators will evaluate open-ended student responses to elementary and secondary test questions in their assigned subject, and assign scores according to prescribed standards.
- Paid Training is provided; scoring accuracy and efficiency is required.
- All work is performed at our client's site in Longmont (3 miles west of I-25 off Hwy 119.)
- Pay: $13.00/hr with the possibility of earning up to $15.00/hour when meeting our client-s performance bonus criteria.
- Casual Dress
- Great work environment
- Paid Training
- Potential promotional opportunities for high-performing Test Evaluators
- Eligible to work at other Kelly Services customer locations after the project ends.
8:00 am - 4:30 pm; Monday through Friday
Day Shift work begins in early April and runs through June (with some gaps in between projects; additional work in September.)
5:30-10:00 pm; Monday through Friday
Evening Shift work begins April 23 and runs through mid-June (with some gaps in between projects.)