Posted on Jun. 13, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K
S.A. Comunale Co., Inc., a leading specialized contractor in the fire protection industry, has an opportunity available for an entry level SALES REPRESENTATIVE at our Branch Office located in Barberton/Akron Ohio.
This position is entry level requiring 0 to 2 years experience. The Territory Sales Representative reports directly to the Manager of Business Development and will support our Fire Protection Services Inspection Department.
Our rapidly growing company is in need of a talented and energetic outside sales representative to join our team. You will be the tip of the spear in our efforts to find, attract, and close new customers!
This job requires a high energy level with a focus towards sales, prospecting for new clients, and customer service while working in a fast paced environment. It will require travel to potential/existing customer sites. The Company goal is to continuously grow the customer base while satisfying customer’s requirements and staying compliant with the NFPA guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prospecting for new customers by cold calling and visiting client sites.
• Tracking activity in our CRM system and scheduling follow up tasks (Salesforce).
• Accurately gathering and cataloguing of new client contact and equipment information.
• Performing site visits at client facilities to assess needs.
• Providing quotes for new clients in a timely manner using our CRM system.
• CLOSING SALES
• Correctly transferring sales information to inspection department.
• Ensure all tasks and leads are followed up on in a timely manner.
• Attend networking events and social marketing events to gain contacts.
• Work seamlessly with Senior Sales Representatives on large accounts.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Valid Driver’s license and presentable vehicle is required.
• High School Diploma is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Zero to Two years experience
• Business to Business experience is preferred.
• Mechanical aptitude or previous Fire Life Safety experience preferred.
• Previous experience with Salesforce or another equivalent CRM system preferred.
• Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications.
• Ability to positively interact with all branch members.
• Ability to make independent decisions and problem solve.
• Ability to plan, organize and implement company objectives, policies, and procedures.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employee and management.
• Must prospect for sales.
• Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
• Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
• Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
• Must work with minimal supervision.
• Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs.
Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, cooperate, and collaborate with multiple levels of employees, government agencies, customers, vendors and suppliers.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Laptop & Phone
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
ABOUT S.A. COMUNALE CO., INC.
An EMCOR Company
S.A. Comunale Co., Inc. has been an industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for 40 years.
Our company specializes in the design, installation, inspection, and service of fire sprinklers systems and alarm systems. Our capabilities include nationwide preventive and emergency services for virtually any type of fire protection system, as well as complete, long-term system monitoring and management.
With 13 locations and over 700 employees, including 400 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type including renowned sports arenas, government and educational facilities, hospitals, casinos and hotels, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.