Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
Health Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
Five years of proven successful sales experience is required for this job. Six figure Income potential!
CleanALL Supply is a fast growing janitorial supply company servicing all of South Florida. Based in Davie, we currently service small, medium and large enterprise accounts that have a recurring need for janitorial supplies.We are currently searching for a Sales Professional to help us to continue our rapid growth and who are looking to excel their income through residual based sales in our high energy environment. No cap on commissions, six figure income potential, and a fantastic opportunity for career growth.
· Generate new sales leads and prospects through market and account research, sales and vendor events, networking, cold-calling, and customer referrals.
· Contact assigned and prospective accounts to secure new business.
· Develop and execute profitable business plans for managing accounts.
· Accountable for attaining assigned sales quota, part margin and controllable expense objectives.
· Maintain accurate database of sales leads activity, submit timely sales related reports, and respond timely to management and client’s requirements. Regularly attend on-going sales meetings.
· Team approach towards account management, pricing recommendations, sales strategies, and other activity conducive to increasing sales.
· Develop, execute, and communicates business plan for current client base margin growth.
· Stay relevant with market movement, industry specific trends, competitive knowledge, and product offering.
Desired characteristics: ·
Self-starter/driven to succeed.· Ability to learn quickly and apply what has been learned.· Strong customer relationship development skills.· Well organized and focused.· Strong lead development skills.·
Qualifications/Requirements: · Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities.· Develop and maintain effective business, sales and marketing plans· Implement and follow successful sales processes· Strong communications skills both verbal and written· Develop and maintain sales and marketing plan for assigned territory· Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives.· Excellent PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.· Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
Compensation: Salary / Commission
· Auto allowance
· Company phone
· Vacation/Holiday pay
Job Type: Full-time
· High school or equivalent
· 5 Sales Experience: 5 year
· Drivers License