Posted on Sep. 30, 2016
Howard Energy Partners (HEP) is an innovative, growth-oriented midstream provider with assets in the Eagle Ford Shale region of South Texas as well as in the Marcellus Shale region in Pennsylvania. We also own and operate a Stabilizer Facility in Live Oak County and a Liquids Storage Terminal near Brownsville. HEP has a majority interest in the GT Omniport Terminal near Port Arthur, Texas. Led by an executive team of seasoned professionals with nearly 100 years of combined experience, we provide oil and gas producers with a full suite of integrated midstream services from wellhead to market.
GT Logistics, a division of Howard Energy Partners, is a leading company in transportation and storage of bulk liquid petroleum products and railcar storage.
Performs service work relating to transferring liquids (petroleum products.) between marine, rail, truck and/or storage tanks within the terminal.
• Safely load and unload Rail Cars.
• Safely load and unload Vessels and Barges.
• Direct Move: Rail Car to Vessel, Vessel to Rail Car, Vessel to Tank and Tank to Vessel.
• Safely maneuver, gauge and spot rail cars.
• Housekeeping at the place of work is a Terminal Operators responsibility.
• Perform regular inspections, preventative maintenance and repairs on all equipment
• Safely operate moveable equipment to load and unload equipment and materials.
• Perform other job related duties as training allows and assigned by Supervisor.
• Clean job site, ensure all equipment, tools and materials are returned to proper place.
• Knowledgeable of safety precaution and special handling requirements of each product.
• Looks for opportunities to increase performance, improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
• Follow company policies and comply with company regulations.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Intellectual ability to learn and apply a practical knowledge of petroleum products and detailed procedures.
• Basic mathematical ability & observation of safety rules.
• Basic instrument, mechanical and electrical knowledge / ability to apply.
Occasionally: sitting, balancing, lifting or carrying up to 75 pounds.
Continuously working on a shift schedule, working in close proximity/potential exposure to hazardous chemicals, maintaining respirator fit, maintaining a TWIC card, wearing a uniform, maintaining a high level of energy and productivity throughout the work shift.
At Howard Energy Partners, we believe that our people are our greatest asset and we recognize that our company’s growth and success are direct results of our employees’ hard work and contributions. We take pride in our unique culture and strive to provide a dynamic, fulfilling and fun work environment. We offer an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Voluntary Life, Vacation, Sick Leave, 401(k), and a Section 529 Plan.