Posted on Sep. 7, 2016
TELLER / MEMBER SERVICES
The ideal candidates have a proven record of exceeding sales goals with a financial background. A positive, outgoing attitude is a must.
Kentucky Telco offers EXCELLENT PAY plus GREAT MONTHYLY
INCENTIVES for Tellers who are successful in their role!
Specific Teller Duties:
- Deliver high-quality, consistent service to both external and internal members that fulfill our service promises.
- Respectful, Resourceful, Attentive, Responsive, Accurate, and Appreciative.
Identify the financial needs of the members and suggest an appropriate Credit Union solution.
- Cross-sell appropriate products and services to benefit the member and achieve sales goals set forth by the Credit Union.
- Build and maintain strong member relationships by providing prompt, reliable and courteous service when assisting members with financial transactions and services.
- Perform routine member transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, and check cashing.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set up new account files and provide members
with all necessary membership information.
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of all credit union products and services.
-,Maintain an up-to date and comprehensive knowledge on all related polices and procedures, rules and regulations, including robbery procedures.
-Balance cash drawer at the end of the shift and compare totals to core processor totals.
- Research and resolve discrepancies. Report any discrepancies to immediate supervisor and VP/Operations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Pass a background check
- Have acceptable credit.
- Previous teller experience helpful, but not required.
- Sales experience strongly preferred.
- Maintain a consistent, positive attitude by exhibiting a pleasant demeanor, smiling and welcoming members and employees.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships, trust, and effectively work with members and co-workers.
- Abide by Telco’s Service Mission and Promises.
- Proficiently utilize a personal computer and applicable software.
Kentucky Telco Federal Credit Union is more than just a place to put your money. It’s where you’ll find a complete array of financial services, 24-hour account access, and the unbeatable personal service of a local credit union—everything you need for a healthy financial life.
Kentucky Telco is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply online:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website.