Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
As a teller you are the face of KEMBA Financial Credit Union! You will have the unique opportunity to work for a member driven organization focused on delivering exceptional service to our members while learning the skills required to launch a career in banking.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior experience in a sales/customer service environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must value a high degree of accuracy
• Professional demeanor
• Effective communication skills
• Basic PC skills (Windows)
KEMBA Financial Credit Union Offers:
• Competitive pay
• Part-time and Full-time
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Four weeks of paid time off (PTO) per year
• 10 paid holidays per year
• Dollar-for-dollar 401(k) match up to 5% of associates’ salaries
• Profit sharing bonus opportunity
• Tuition reimbursement
• Free life and disability insurance
Why work at KEMBA Financial Credit Union? Thanks to prudent decision-making and hard work, KEMBA Financial Credit Union has grown steadily over the years and has become one of the largest credit unions in Ohio. We are proud of our culture of excellence; it is our members who make KEMBA Financial Credit Union a better way to bank and our associates who make KEMBA Financial Credit Union a better place to work.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability and are unable to utilize our online application system, you may mail your resume to KEMBA Financial Credit Unit, Attn: Human Resources.
All interested candidates please complete the “quick apply” section with your name, email address and phone number. Attach, paste, or type your resume in the space provided. Click apply now.