Posted on Mar. 30, 2018
$32,000.00– $35,000.00 Annually
Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Company-funded pension plan, Paid vacation
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union is expanding and invites you to be a part of our team in the following cities and regions!
- Countryside / Clearwater, FL - Full-Time position
At MIDFLORIDA, we are proud to be defined by the excellent service and convenience offered to our membership. We recognize that this image is uniquely tied to recruiting and maintaining well-qualified, service-oriented employees in both part-time (peak time) and full-time positions.
Education requirements• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience requirements• Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of recent teller experience to include experience as a senior, lead, or teller manager in addition to thorough knowledge of credit union/banking regulations.
Qualifications• Candidates must possess a history of exceeding sales expectations and customer service expectations.
Responsibilities• Teller Managers are responsible for ensuring that tellers provide quality service to new and existing members.
• Assisting the lobby staff with opening of new accounts and lending.
• Cross selling credit union products and generating referrals.
• Supervising all aspects of the teller line which include staff scheduling and assignment of duties, directing staff to ensure that every member is waited on in a timely manner, maintaining fast and courteous service.
• Ensuring adequate staffing for opening and closing of the branch. Preparing quarterly staff reviews.
• Ensuring that tellers know and follow operating procedures in relation to cash drawer management and night drop deposits.
• Maintaining security equipment and tapes.
• Ensuring sufficient cash is kept in the vault at all times.
• Performing surprise cash audits on tellers and vault.
• Auditing money orders, ATM cards and cashier checks.
• Maintaining employee files, attendance calendars, performance reviews.
• Submitting teller hours, schedules staff, and teller cash outage reports.
• Training staff in service quality, operation procedures, credit union products and services.
• Balancing the ATM and processing deposits.
Skills• Candidates will possess excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
Work hours• Full- Time. Varied work hours.
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities, Females, Disabled & Veterans).
Our EEO Policy
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities, Females, Disabled & Veterans). All qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to age, color, national origin, religion, gender, veteran's status, disability, race, sexual orientation or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state equal employment opportunity laws. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for such purpose.