Posted on Apr. 18, 2018
*Meet our Recruiters IN PERSON!
*Visit us on April 25th from 10:00am to 1:00pm
*Click Apply now for the LOCATION address
At Humana, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole
• Onsite cafeteria and gym.
• Convenient location; close to main thoroughfares and onsite bus transfer station.
• Childcare facility on premises.
• Be part of a company with a vision (Help the communities we serve to realize a 20% increase in well-being by 2020).
• Advancement opportunities.
• Employee survey results consistently reflect exemplary employee satisfaction results (Best in Class).
As a licensed insurance agent in a high performing sales organization, you will telephonically help educate consumers, offer next steps in helping them enroll, and build relationships.
Humana is seeking Telesales Specialist who will serve as a consumer advocate in order to assess their healthcare needs and then build a comprehensive solution. You will also take part in outbound efforts to help connect with members and/or prospects. Using sales techniques and relationship building skills, as well as product and process expertise, the Telesales Specialist will guide the consumer in making an informed decision.
• Provide general information about Humana’s products, value, and rates to prospective customers over the telephone.
• Meet and consistently exceed sales and activity goals established for individual representatives and teams.
• Be willing to be part of a dynamic sales organization.
• Support both inbound and outbound campaigns.
• Valid state health insurance license.
• Sales experience and/or customer service in a call center or retail environment.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
• Background in the healthcare industry (Insurance, health plans, managed care, clinical environments).
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree.
* Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act, Ch. 45 CFR 92.5 requires the use of qualified bilingual/multilingual staff to communicate with beneficiaries. Any employee who communicates with beneficiaries in a language other than their primary language is required to take a language proficiency assessment. The assessment given must be the Interagency Rating Scale (ILR) developed by the Federal Government to assess the ability to be able to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance.
You will report to a Frontline Leader. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
Please note that as part of the requirement for the Telesales Specialist; you must either currently possess or you must be able to obtain a Florida State Insurance license. Please be aware that in order to begin the process with your state’s insurance agency, you will be required to answer several background questions including, but not limited to the following*.
• Certain Felonies
• Felonies Involving Moral Turpitude
• All other Felonies
• Misdemeanors related to the Financial Service Business
• Other criminal activity
*This list is not all inclusive but simply a snapshot of the type of questions you will be asked by your state department of insurance.
Please be aware that the short list above is only intended to provide guidance and may not include the complete list of background check questions asked by your Department of Insurance agency.
*Please Click 'Apply' for Location Details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit Your Resume Today!
We look forward to meeting you on April 25th!