Posted on Sep. 14, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Citi is now hiring exceptional individuals for opportunities as a Mortgage Telesales Representative in our O’Fallon office.
As a Mortgage Representative, you will conduct inbound/outbound mortgage sales calls counseling your customers on available loan products while exercising independent judgment by pre-qualifying financial clients.
Previous mortgage sales experience is NOT required.
Recent college graduates with demonstrated high achievements and/or top sales producers outside the mortgage industry are encouraged to apply. We provide comprehensive, paid training!!
Citi has the strength of a large bank with industry leading processes, products and programs. Your rise to the top is aided by our portfolio of products, our comprehensive benefits package, and our strong global brand. As a member of Citi, you will be joining one of the largest and most diversified financial services companies in the world with a proud 200 year history.
Compensation is comprised of base pay + variable incentive compensation that is paid both monthly and quarterly. Our top Mortgage Reps earn over 100k!! Benefits are eligible from day one, and Citi matches up to 6% on your 401(k) after one year of service.
Recent college graduates with demonstrated high achievements and/or top sales producers outside the mortgage industry are encouraged to apply. We provide comprehensive, paid training.
• Conduct inbound and outbound mortgage sales calls
• Understand and articulate financial calculations and current rate/pricing
• Counsel customers on available loan products and exercise independent judgment by pre-qualifying financial circumstances
• Articulate cross-sell/cross referral opportunities
• Strict adherence to phone schedules
• Understand and manage to underwriting and government guidelines
• Utilize systems to maintain product knowledge, register loans effectively & manage pipeline
• Utilize excellent follow-up skills to ensure targeted conversion rates are met
• Partner with operations teams to ensure seamless transfer of file
• Compile appropriate documentation and communicate with customer during the process.
•Excellent interpersonal, communication, follow-up & relationship building skills
•Must be self- motivated with high energy & a positive attitude
•Must have the ability to multi-task, be detail oriented & results driven
•Strong written and computer skills
•Ability to work flexible shifts
•Desired: 1-2 years prior mortgage industry sales or finance experience
•Will consider recent college graduates with demonstrated high achievements and/or top sales producers outside the mortgage industry
•Professional communication skills, both oral and written are required.
•No Relocation Available.
1. Complete Quick Apply -- to be provided a link for the online application.
2a. Complete the Online Application
2b. Your application will be reviewed for Priority Interview Scheduling