Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Actively scheduling interviews for Customer Service & Sales Team! Openings are available for various levels of experience.
Hourly plus Year 1 target commission earnings $20,000+ for Part Time. There are Full Time scheduling options avaiable.
We are looking for people interested in a sales career in the telecom industry.
This position is with Career Horizon's divisional department, Teleservices Direct, supporting Frontier Communitications business development.
We are actively scheduling interviews, do not delay in submitting your interest and application.
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you a motivated sales professional who likes to talk to people? If you have a proven track record of driving results and providing excellent service, then TSD has a great opportunity for you as a Sales Representative! Frontier Communications has partnered with TSD to offer its cutting-edge entertainment technology in your neighborhood. As a Sales Representative, you will play a key role in Frontier’s success by selling fiber optic services (Phone, TV, and Internet) to prospective and existing customers. While retail experience is preferred, it’s not necessary; we will train you!
With the rapid growth of TSD comes an exciting career path with professional development opportunities. TSD trains its teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the tools and training to be flexible, engaging and adept at solving problems. This position will be at the forefront of the future advancement fast track with TSD and Frontier Communications.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
• Competitive Compensation
• Built-In Sales Traffic
• Exciting Work Environment
• Work With State-Of-The-Art Technology
• Work Alongside A Leading Communications Leader
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
• Engage and qualify consumers for fiber optic services, ask for/close the sale when they are eligible, such as sell a new product or upsell to an upgraded version of an existing product
• Demonstrate Frontiers fiber optic services and products, ultimately closing more sales
• Demonstrate sales leadership and accountability by reporting on and achieving daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
• Maintain strong knowledge of the latest technology, as well as new products and services in the TV, Internet and Phone Industry
• Maintain professional interactions with customers
• Have a bright, engaging personality with the ability to easily strike up a conversation
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience preferred but not required
• Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
• Proven history of closing sales and exceeding quotas preferred but not required
• Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
• Ability to work flexible schedule to include days, evenings, nights and weekends
• Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
AS PART OF OUR RECRUITING PROCESS, YOU WILL:
• Need to apply online throught this posting
• Participate in phone/face to face interviews
• Successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and automobile insurance