Posted on Oct. 6, 2017
***Meet Our Hiring Managers IN PERSON!
***Upload resume to be contacted by a recruiter with location address.
Interviews & screenings are done on site. Bring resume and dress professionally.
Spectrum is an award-winning company made up of friendly employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Customer loyalty is our top priority and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Spectrum encourages a
positive, supportive, and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. With our diverse environment, Spectrum guarantees that we employ only the best as our team members are our strength and foundation.
We are a spirited, vibrant, and dynamic inbound care center with a passion for world class customer service. As an award-winning industry leader, our team of specialists provide an outstanding commitment to our customers by building lifelong relationships. Our Technical Support Specialists serve as brand spokespersons for Spectrum. By taking the initiative to go above and beyond for the customers and creating a friendly environment, we expect to exceed their expectations. As Customer Advocates, we support and provide products and services to our customers ensuring that their needs and wants are fulfilled.
Provide residential customers with high-level technical support for Spectrum Internet, Home Phone and Terms of Service in a manner that is consistent with Spectrum policies, procedures, quality standards, customer needs and applicable local, state, and federal policies. This position responds to network problems and stability concerns. This position proactively utilizes all diagnostic and monitoring tools available to ensure uninterrupted service for all of our customers.
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume today, and we look forward to seeing you on Oct 25th from 10am - 3pm.
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Associate degree in computer science or related field preferred.
Experience requirements• Minimum of 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a technical support and/or call center environment.
• One (1) year of experience with operations of ISP or larger enterprise organization and computing environment required.
• Past experience with diagnostic applications required.
• Two years of practical troubleshooting and technical analysis preferred.
• Experience with computers and keyboarding
Qualifications• Strong knowledge of HSD/voice network layout required.
• Knowledge of POTS and troubleshooting practices
• Working knowledge of all customer equipment and cable plant required.
• Working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
• Familiarity with Macintosh operating systems.
• Familiarity with basic networking hardware and software components.
• Ability to apply advanced product knowledge and problem-solving/troubleshooting skills, including decision-making skills, in such areas, as, but not limited to, basic customer care inquiries, supplying updated product knowledge to customers, matching customer interests to services available, placing orders and performing data entry in a billing and ticketing system.
Responsibilities• Monitor technical operation of the high-speed data network.
• Follow escalation procedures to respond to out of service conditions while utilizing great analytical skills.
• Respond to out of tolerance conditions.
• Work with local and global RDC/GNOC to resolve individual and multiple customer service problems.
• Refer all trouble reports associated with equipment or software to appropriate personnel.
• Utilizes a practical working knowledge of advanced diagnostic tools.
• Analyze, diagnose, and correct hardware and/or software errors associated with all HSD equipment under the division’s control in such a way as to minimize system downtime.
• Monitor all referrals through closure and confirm resolution by contacting impacted HSD customers.
• Act as liaison to all vendor help desk personnel, division technical personnel, and other internal and external departments who require high-level technical support or assistance.
• Monitor the telephony infrastructure
• Utilize software to remotely identify and diagnose issues pertaining to digital phone infrastructure
• Able to identify provisioning issues as they relate to digital phone and effectively correct
• Analyze, diagnose, and correct hardware and/or software errors associated with digital phone
• Coordinate with TWC, LEC, and/or vendors to resolve digital phone issues
• Follow escalation procedures to respond to out of service issues
• Proactively monitor and identify digital phone and networking issues
• Support Provisioning and Completion of Digital Phone orders.
• Manage a daily workload of data entry with accuracy and speed
• Manage changes for existing customer accounts
• Answer phone calls with regards to specific issues on customer accounts
• Work with government agency in resolving escalated customer issues
Skills• Good interpersonal and communication skills required.
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills along with basic practical math, reading and comprehension abilities
• Strong PC skills required. Must be proficient in all Windows systems, Microsoft Office applications, diagnostic applications, field diagnostic equipment, various electronic devices and peripherals.
• Understanding of installation aspects related to cable television, data and voice service ideal.
• Bilingual: Spanish (preferred)
Work hours• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends