Posted on Oct. 17, 2016
Health Insurance, 401K
** Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
** Visit us on Wednesday October 26th from 10 am to 2 pm.
** Click Apply now for the location address.
Do you hear that? Your Future is Calling….
Will you answer?
Convergys is currently hiring Technical Support Representatives to work in our Jacksonville Florida call center
This position requires flexible scheduling, a high school diploma (or GED), previous customer service and/or technical support experience.
Why come work for Convergys in Jacksonville FL?
Starting rate of $11.00/hour with an opportunity to earn more with incentives
Excellent Benefits, including Tuition Reimbursement
Casual Dress Code
Fun and vibrant working atmosphere
If that isn’t enough we also offer:
Opportunities for advancement-79% of our management employees are promoted from within and we have sites throughout the world.
Technical Support Representative Job Duties:
* Handle questions via phone addressing hardware, software, cable, internet or telephone related issues.
* Reporting/escalating issues through the appropriate channels.
* Effectively communicate (verbally & written) information with his/her team members & customers alike.
* Diagnosing & providing a path to resolving various technical issues.
* Proactively identifies ways to avoid recurrence of customer issues by improving the processes, reviewing technical articles, & recommending changes.
* Strive to meet highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customers issue in professional & timely manner.
* Multitasking through multiple systems while troubleshooting with customers.
* Additional responsibility as business needs dictate
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Strong written, verbal and organization skills
* Superior time management and prioritization skills
* Proficiency with navigating through multiple systems
* Experience working in telecommunications preferred
* Typing skills 30 WPM
* Deductive Reasoning Skills
* Excellent listening skills
* Ability to learn new products quickly
* Probing and Problem solving skills
*Knowledge of basic computer operations. .
*Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
*Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
*Good listening and responding skills.
*Possess a drive to achieve goals
Education & Professional Certifications:
*High school diploma or equivalent.
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements:
*Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment. Position is primarily sedentary.
*May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employee’s option, as long as such activity does not detract from the employee’s work, or interfere with other employees
NOTE: selected candidates will be required to undergo an intensive background check and verification of education and employment history.
**Convergys is an EOE M/F/D/V.