Posted on Sep. 13, 2017
Health Insurance, 401K
Come meet our hiring manager in person
Visit us on Tuesday September 19th from 10am to 2pm!
Click Apply Now for location address
Do you hear that? Your Future is Calling….
Will you answer?
Convergys is currently hiring Technical Support Representatives to work in our Jacksonville Florida call center
This position requires flexible scheduling, a high school diploma (or GED), previous customer service and/or technical support experience.
Why come work for Convergys in Jacksonville FL?
• Starting rate of $11.00/hour with an opportunity to earn more with incentives
• Excellent Benefits, including Tuition Reimbursement
• Casual Dress Code
• Fun and vibrant working atmosphere
If that isn’t enough we also offer:
Opportunities for advancement-79% of our management employees are promoted from within and we have sites throughout the world.
Technical Support Representative Job Duties:
• Handle questions via phone addressing hardware, software, cable, internet or telephone related issues.
• Reporting/escalating issues through the appropriate channels.
• Effectively communicate (verbally & written) information with his/her team members & customers alike.
• Diagnosing & providing a path to resolving various technical issues.
• Proactively identifies ways to avoid recurrence of customer issues by improving the processes, reviewing technical articles, & recommending changes.
• Strive to meet highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customers issue in professional & timely manner.
• Multitasking through multiple systems while troubleshooting with customers.
• Additional responsibility as business needs dictate
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Strong written, verbal and organization skills
• Superior time management and prioritization skills
• Proficiency with navigating through multiple systems
• Experience working in telecommunications preferred
• Typing skills 30 WPM
• Deductive Reasoning Skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Ability to learn new products quickly
• Probing and Problem solving skills
• Knowledge of basic computer operations. .
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
• Good listening and responding skills.
• Possess a drive to achieve goals
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements:
• Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment. Position is primarily sedentary.
• May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employee’s option, as long as such activity does not detract from the employee’s work, or interfere with other employees
Convergys is an EOE M/F/D/V.