Posted on Apr. 20, 2017
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time.
We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
• First point of contact for technical customer escalations
• Providing Authorized Users support via phone, email, and other channels in accordance with client Standards
• Stays up to date on all key technical resolution guides and processes
• Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for remote diagnostic support
• Educating client’s customers on client products and services that will enhance their relationships with client and increase client’s profitability.
• Proactively engages the required resources to ensure the customer expectation is exceeded in a timely manner.
• Solves problems consistently and completely with minimum supervision
• Remains knowledgeable on client’s product line as well as industry products and technologies
• Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior support teams
• Has, at minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Has strong customer services skills with an emphasis on active listening skills.
• Is articulate, with at least a moderate level of business writing skill, and, to the extent required in this Supplement, in Spanish.
• Has general knowledge of computers, operating systems, and have had some previous technical/technology training.
• Is capable of using web based tools, as agents will be documenting case notes in Salesforce Service Cloud and using multiple web-based support tools regularly.
• Understands client’s business and its customers and responds appropriately.
• Gains extensive knowledge of client’s programs, products, services and procedures.
• Is adequately and continuously trained to fulfill his or her responsibilities.
• Has passed client training certifications and quality assurance review prior to taking unassisted calls.
• Participates in continuous training on new products and services, as they become part of Supplier’s responsibilities.
• Typically requires 5 years related experience
• Preferred Comp TIA A+
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
• Paid training
• Flexible training schedules
• Medical and dental benefits
• Paid time off
• Paid sick time
• Retirement planning options (401(k))
• Employee discounts through client programs
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?