Posted on Aug. 31, 2016
Technical Support consists of responding to Contacts initiated by Authorized Users for the purpose of resolving technical Issues.
Alorica’s Tech Support agents will provide technical support to administrators, teachers, students, and parents using Client digital content and platform features; consumers requesting support for consumer subscription-based products; and Client employees requesting assistance with their own efforts to resolve technical issues that are actually or potentially presented by customers.
Technical Issues may include, among other things, requests for assistance with passwords, feature walk-throughs, rostering, and product performance and content, and general customer inquiries regarding any of Client services and products supporting digital content and features.
Hours: Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm.
1. Providing Authorized Users support via phone, email, and other channels in accordance with CLIENT Standards.
2. Providing Tier 1 technical support to Authorized Users for all Contacts received, documenting all case notes in Salesforce Service Cloud, including:
a) Resolving Issues for all Contacts to the extent possible using Tier 1 resources.
b) Escalating to CLIENT Tier 2 support staff any Issues that cannot be resolved at the Tier 1 level due to complexity or escalation request.
c) Replicating and escalating to CLIENT Tier 3 support staff any Issues involving product performance and/or content issues in accordance with CLIENT Standards.
d) Providing updates as required by CLIENT Standards to the affected Authorized User regarding the reported Issue.
3. Managing Issues in conformance with CLIENT Standards.
4. Collaborating with CLIENT to define and/or redefine and adopt Issue escalation procedures.
5. Leveraging the Knowledge Base to assist with the resolution of Issues.
6. Educating CLIENTs customers on CLIENT products and services that will enhance their relationships with CLIENT and increase CLIENTs profitability.
7. Recommending and updating Knowledge Base articles that will assist agents in delivering accurate issue resolutions in a timely manner.
8. Having new and revised article requests reviewed by Tier 2 agents and published in the Knowledge Base.
9. Analyzing Issue trends, including top Contact drivers, and recommend and implement action plans, with CLIENTs approval, to reduce Issues.
10. Developing an action plan on a quarterly basis to address suggested improvements for CLIENT review. Report monthly on progress and improvements made.
11. Keeping CLIENT updated with alerts regarding Alorica tools, software or system outages, and major incidents, in each case advising of any new or changed information.
12. During an CLIENT system outage, periodically (expected to be no less than hourly during any outage) reporting outage updates to CLIENT Management via email with the number of calls and emails received related to the outage.
13. Providing a solution capable of routing calls to different agents based on the skills required to resolve or complete the Issue.
14. Managing any misrouted calls or emails regarding CLIENT products or services by transferring the customer to the appropriate internal CLIENT group, or by providing the applicable number to the external partner or supplier.
1. Has, at minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Has strong customer services skills with an emphasis on active listening skills.
3. Is articulate, with at least a moderate level of business writing skill, and, to the extent required in this Supplement, in Spanish.
4. Has general knowledge of computers, operating systems, and have had some previous technical/technology training.
5. Is capable of using web based tools, as agents will be documenting case notes in Salesforce Service Cloud and using multiple web-based support tools regularly.
6. Understands CLIENTs business and its customers and responds appropriately.
7. Gains extensive knowledge of CLIENTs programs, products, services and procedures.
8. Is adequately and continuously trained to fulfill his or her responsibilities.
9. Has passed CLIENT training certifications and quality assurance review prior to taking unassisted calls.
10. Participates in continuous training on new products and services, as they become part of Supplier’s responsibilities.