Posted on Nov. 16, 2017
Spectrum/Charter Communications Now Hiring Technical Customer Support - Internet/Phone Repair 24/7
Provides basic customer support related to Spectrum services, including troubleshooting internet/phone issues and handling basic customer billing inquiries and payments. Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Spectrum and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. Works under general supervision.
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• Experience providing basic technical support to external customers
• Previous ACSR experience preferred
• Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center preferred
Qualifications• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
Responsibilities• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Effectively present and discuss Spectrum products and services.
• Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
• Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
• Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns.
• Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
• Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required
• Comply with company and call center policies and procedures.
• Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
• Fulfill work schedules as required.
• Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure interactions with customers are efficient and effective.
• Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply Online - Click on "Apply Now" and be directed to our online application. Requisition # 203821BR.
More on Spectrum:
Spectrum/Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.