at Krispy Kreme
Posted on Sep. 6, 2017
We are hiring for our Marietta, GA and Roswell, GA locations!
Krispy Kreme is a great place to work. When you look at us, you see mouth-watering doughnuts. When we look at you, we see the future of our company. As one of the world’s most enduring brands, Krispy Kreme will help you realize your potential and build a career that is sweeter than you could ever imagine.
Becoming a Team Member at Krispy Kreme is not just a gratifying career choice. Once you put on our signature ball cap and khakis, you instantly become part of a warm family with more than 70 years of history. In addition, a career at Krispy Kreme offers sweet opportunities in a team-centered environment that encourages both professional and personal growth. Krispy Kreme—the brand and the product—is unique; we invite you to experience the phenomenon first-hand. You’ll be glad you did.
Team Member is responsible for providing efficient, friendly service to Krispy Kreme patrons, as well as maintaining a professional store appearance, in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction and to reflect the high standards that Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation has set.
• The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions
• Un-air conditioned production areas may reach temperatures of 100 degrees for more than one hour
• Worker is subject to noise in the production/processing area to the extent that they may have to shout to be heard
• The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Carrying · Bending · Stooping · Grasping
· Standing · Twisting · Lifting · Walking
· Communicating with customers and co-workers
· Sweeping · Writing · Mopping · Packing doughnut boxes