at Krispy Kreme
Posted on Sep. 6, 2017
We are hiring for our Marietta, GA and Roswell, GA locations!
Krispy Kreme is a great place to work. When you look at us, you see mouth-watering doughnuts. When we look at you, we see the future of our company. As one of the world’s most enduring brands, Krispy Kreme will help you realize your potential and build a career that is sweeter than you could ever imagine.
Becoming a Team Member at Krispy Kreme is not just a gratifying career choice. Once you put on our signature ball cap and khakis, you instantly become part of a warm family with more than 70 years of history. In addition, a career at Krispy Kreme offers sweet opportunities in a team-centered environment that encourages both professional and personal growth. Krispy Kreme—the brand and the product—is unique; we invite you to experience the phenomenon first-hand. You’ll be glad you did.
Team Member is responsible for providing efficient, friendly service to Krispy Kreme patrons, as well as maintaining a professional store appearance, in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction and to reflect the high standards that Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation has set.
• The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions
• Un-air conditioned production areas may reach temperatures of 100 degrees for more than one hour
• Worker is subject to noise in the production/processing area to the extent that they may have to shout to be heard
• The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Carrying · Bending · Stooping · Grasping
· Standing · Twisting · Lifting · Walking
· Communicating with customers and co-workers
· Sweeping · Writing · Mopping · Packing doughnut boxes
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Experience requirements• No prior experience required
• Lifting up to as much as 50 pounds occasionally; and up to 25 pounds frequently
• Using cleaning materials and equipment
• Ability to reach the counter or drive through
• Must be able to grasp products without crushing
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements:
• Must be able to read product boxes, labels and measuring devices
• Must be able to communicate with and understand customers and co-workers
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Responsibilities• Answering questions and providing courteous service to customers
• Taking and completing orders accurately and efficiently
• Politely engaging in suggestive selling techniques
• Accepting payment for product and delivering correct change
• Inspecting product for quality according to Krispy Kreme company standards
• Preparing all ingredients necessary for doughnut processing (glaze, fillings and icings - using the correct formula) **
• Restocking products to guarantee freshness
• Performing sanitation duties in order to maintain an internal and external clean, safe and sanitary shop. Including but not limited to:
• Sweeping and mopping all required areas inside the store.
• Cleaning, sanitizing and stocking bathrooms
• Cleaning and sanitizing tables and chairs in customer area
• Emptying interior and exterior trash receptacles
• Ensuring the parking lot and surrounding areas are kept clean
• Washing windows
• Unloading delivery trucks
• Follow procedures and company standards as outlined in the Krispy Kreme Retail and Processing Specialist Training Workbooks
• Answer telephone in a timely manner and utilize Krispy Kreme greeting procedures
• Offer product samples to customers at GM’s discretion
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Skills• Excellent customer service skills required
• Excellent communication skills required
• Basic mathematical skills, enough to handle various sums of money, required
• Basic literacy skills required
• Cross train in load out
Work hours• Various schedules
We've been making great doughnuts—millions of them—for more than 70 years. But it’s not just our Original Glazed® doughnuts that have made us one of America’s most beloved brands. It’s also our people. You can be a part of this amazing experience by joining the hottest team in the industry!
Krispy Kreme supports a diverse and drug-free workplace. EOE. E-Verify Employer.