at Krispy Kreme
Posted on Aug. 2, 2017
Team Member is responsible for providing efficient, friendly service to Krispy Kreme patrons, as well as maintaining a professional store appearance, in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction and to reflect the high standards that Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation has set.
• The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions
• Un-air conditioned production areas may reach temperatures of 100 degrees for more than one hour
• Worker is subject to noise in the production/processing area to the extent that they may have to shout to be heard
• The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Communicating with customers and co-workers
· Packing doughnut boxes
Education requirementsHigh school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience requirementsNo prior experience.
• Lifting up to as much as 50 pounds occasionally; and up to 25 pounds frequently
• Using cleaning materials and equipment
• Ability to reach the counter or drive through
• Must be able to grasp products without crushing
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements:
• Must be able to read product boxes, labels and measuring devices
• Must be able to communicate with and understand customers and co-workers
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Responsibilities• Answering questions and providing courteous service to customers
• Taking and completing orders accurately and efficiently
• Politely engaging in suggestive selling techniques
• Accepting payment for product and delivering correct change
• Inspecting product for quality according to Krispy Kreme company standards
• Preparing all ingredients necessary for doughnut processing (glaze, fillings and icings - using the correct formula) **
• Restocking products to guarantee freshness
• Performing sanitation duties in order to maintain an internal and external clean, safe and sanitary shop. Including but not limited to:
• Sweeping and mopping all required areas inside the store.
• Cleaning, sanitizing and stocking bathrooms
• Cleaning and sanitizing tables and chairs in customer area
• Emptying interior and exterior trash receptacles
• Ensuring the parking lot and surrounding areas are kept clean
• Washing windows
• Unloading delivery trucks
• Follow procedures and company standards as outlined in the Krispy Kreme Retail and Processing Specialist Training Workbooks
• Answer telephone in a timely manner and utilize Krispy Kreme greeting procedures
• Offer product samples to customers at GM’s discretion
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Skills• Excellent customer service & communication skills required
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Excellent communication skills required
• Basic mathematical skills, enough to handle various sums of money, required
• Basic literacy skills required
• Cross train in load out
Work hoursVarious schedules.
Krispy Kreme supports a diverse and drug-free workplace. EOE. E-Verify Employer.