Posted on Jul. 10, 2017
Drives and directs the performance and behaviors of his or her team. The Team Leader develops Customer Care Agents, creates and maintains an environment of open communication, and leads by example. Forges solid relationships and empowers team members, laying the foundation for a high performing team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coach and develop team members in all aspects of performance including, but not limited to metrics and behaviors related to the customer experience.
* Draft and conduct performance evaluations, may assist in the employment decision, sets performance goals and objectives.
* Manage employee issues regarding attendance, performance, conduct, and delivers appropriate corrective action as needed.
* Communicate policy updates and company information through team meetings, huddles and one-on-one development sessions.
* Documents all coaching/development sessions, utilizing designated tools, in a timely manner.
* Interacts with cross-functional support groups in order to manage the day-to-day operations.
* Additional daily administrative duties (e.g., time card administration, payroll, etc.) as required.
* The list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities, as needed.
Education/Experience and/or Training:
* High school diploma or equivalent experience required, bachelor's degree preferred.
* 2-5 years Customer Service/Call Center experience.
* Minimum 1 year management or supervisory experience; call center and sales experience preferred.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans