Posted on Aug. 29, 2017
$9.00– $10.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance
We are a 24/7 Call Center. Multiple shifts are available!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Answers inbound customer calls. Obtains specific customer information for taxicab and wheelchair taxicab service including telephone number, pick-up location, destination, time and return trip information, vehicle type needed, and number of passengers. Enters obtained information into the computerized dispatch system. Directs non-taxicab related customer calls to other various departments. Assists customers with fare status information, including Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA). Provides necessary information to customers regarding travel times and price quotes. Notifies customer service of specific taxicab requests such as wheelchair taxicab, child restraint seat, and contract property requests. Transfers customer inquiries to appropriate person or department such as Call Center Supervisor, Call Center Manager or Operations Manager. May also be required to perform other related duties as requested.
Reports to: Call Center Manager.
Mears Transportation Group is the largest provider in the Orlando area of: Shuttle, Taxi cab, Luxury sedan, Limousine, Charter bus transportation. With a fleet of over 1,100 vehicles, our organization is dedicated to exceeding our customers service expectations. We accomplish this by applying state-of-the-art technology to our maintenance programs, phone systems and dispatch systems. We also invest in our people through on-going customer service training and sophisticated safety programs.
To be considered you must complete the Online Application.
Complete Quick Apply to receive more job details and your online application link. Thank you!
Education requirements• High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
Experience requirements• Some telephone, telecommunications or customer service/call center experience preferred.
• Good oral communication skills and basic typing/computer keyboard usage preferred.
• Must be able to remain calm, pleasant, and poised in high-pressure situations.
• MUST BE NON-TOBACCO USER
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible to perform various duties related to answering customer telephone calls, entering customer information into the computerized dispatch system, and may be cross-trained as a Call Center Cashier when needed.
SkillsESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS FOR JOB EXCELLENCE:
• Must be able to communicate (in clear fluent English) by telephone and in person, while maintaining a courteous, friendly and professional manner with customers, guests, co-workers and other persons.
• Must be able to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer system using a basic QWERTY keyboard at the rate of 35 words per minute.
• Must be able to read, understand, and accurately complete transportation reservation forms, computer screens, customer service logs, lost and found logs, and other related paperwork.
• Representatives must be able to perform basic math (Addition, Subtraction, Division, and Multiplication) in order to calculate the appropriate fares for the guest.
Work hoursMultiple shifts are available. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.