Posted on Oct. 5, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Looking for a career?
HomeTeam Pest Defense is expanding and seeking highly professional Taexx installers.
In this position you will:
• Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each job site. A company vehicle is provided.
• Install the Taexx System in new homes and buildings within scheduled route.
• Perform termite treatment services and interact with homebuilders, sub-contractors and field managers to meet deadlines.
• Responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform.
• Must be able to work Saturdays
• Company vehicle
• Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Discounted services for employees
• Paid vacations and holidays
• An exceptional training program
• The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
• We are seeking individuals who:
• Are highly motivated
• Have strong communication skills
• Work well independently
• Are able to interact with customers, sub-contractors and employees in a professional manner.
• Maintain licenses and attend required pest control/install/termite pre-treat seminars and training
• This job requires that you be able to safely use ladders within the manufacturer’s weight limit of 300 lbs.
• This job requires that you safely access crawl spaces and attics.
• Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); college degree preferred.
• Qualified candidates must also have a good driving record and successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
• Previous experience in pest control is a plus.
HomeTeam is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.