Posted on Sep. 26, 2017
$10.00– $13.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Katsam Enterprises has immediately openings for parking lot sweeper drivers in the Saint Louis Metro Area!
$500 Signing Bonus!
Katsam is currently interviewing potential sweeper truck operators for full time overnight positions. Our sweeper operators work outdoors with some exposure to noise, vibrations, dust, darkness, traffic conditions, and all weather conditions.
Job requirements include:
• Class E driver's license (or better) with a clean driving record.
• Valid DOT physical is required before start date.
• You must be drug free (all employees are tested).
• Ability to read maps and follow directions.
• Possess a good knowledge of all major roads and highways in the St. Louis metro area.
• Ability to work overnight hours in all weather conditions.
• Independently operate company sweeper trucks to clean commercial properties.
• Operate backpack blowers to remove debris from sidewalks and corners.
• Empty trash cans and clean dumpster enclosures.
• Pre-shift and post-shift truck check to ensure proper operation of the vehicle.
• Fueling and cleaning company vehicles.
• Read and interpret street maps, satellite images, and site maps of properties.
Compensation starts at $10.00 per hour after two week training and passing sweeper certification our pay will increase to $11.00 per hour. Benefits package includes medical/dental, vacation time, 6 paid holidays, and 401(k) plan.
Work hours• Ability to work overnight hours in all weather conditions.
• Ability to work nights is critical.