Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
$500 HIRING BONUS
Isle of Capri Casino has an immediate opening for the position of Surveillance Operator. This is a full time position with competitive pay and an outstanding benefits package.
Protect casino assets via CCTV monitoring system.
CCTV EXPERIENCE IS STRONGLY PREFERRED
• Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward all external and internal guests at all times.
• Monitor activity of all guest and team members for criminal activity, violation of Missouri Gaming Commission regulations, and/or violation of company policies and procedures.
• Ensure the safety and security of all guests and team members.
• Comply with all policies and procedures established by Isle of Capri Casino and departmental management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
• A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
• You must obtain Missouri Gaming Commission occupational license.
• You must exercise appropriate use of personal computer, fax machine, and telephone with voice mail system.
• Knowledge of all surveillance equipment, including CCTV cameras and monitors, NVR system, alarm systems, and listening devices, and all CCTV related computer systems.
• You must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.