Posted on Mar. 13, 2017
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented and a team player, we are looking for you. AVI Foodsystems offers full-time employment with a great family culture, friendly faces and an enjoyable work environment. We are proud of our team members and appreciate the hard work, loyalty and committed service they provide every day.
Meet and interview with the hiring managers on Tuesday, March 21, from 10 am to 2 pm. Hiring managers will be on site to discuss opportunities with AVI in the Columbus area.
The role of the Supervisor is to oversee front end production; follow opening procedures, including opening and handling cash drawers; comply with all policies and procedures, including but not limited to food and physical safety programs.
AVI is proud of its team members and appreciates the hard work, loyalty and committed service they provide every day, which is why we offer the following:
• Heath, Life, Dental and Vision coverage for full time team members
• 401 (k) with a generous company match
• Paid vacation and holiday time
• Company provided uniforms
• Advancement opportunities
• Direct Deposit
• Previous culinary/foodservice experience required
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Successful team leadership experience
• Moving, bending, stooping, lifting and standing on a frequent basis
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite is necessary
We conduct pre-employment hair drug testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, please fill out the "quick apply" section with your name, email address and phone number. Click apply now, then continue to the "Company's employer website" to complete the online application.
We conduct pre-employment testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.