Posted on Jul. 12, 2017
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Provide direction, leadership and mentoring for all their staff.
• Interacts with the client on a daily basis in order to resolve any issues, answer questions and provide the production information as required.
• Provides exceptional customer service.
• Actively seeks to add value added options for the client.
Assists the employee with the development of Individual Development Plans.
• Provides recommendations for hiring and firing, and conducts performance reviews.
• Review and analyze daily staff processing of claims, which includes reviewing quality and production reports.
• Participates in the development of operating goals and objectives for the unit; recommends, implements, and administers policies and procedures to enhance operations and production.
• Supervises and researches appeals and reprocessing of claims; reviews and resolves claims problems.
• Researches and prepares scheduled and special reports.
• Responsible to monitor and reduce expenses.
• Prepares monthly billings/invoices to be sent to the client.
• Enters appropriate personnel information into HR Office for employees within their unit/team.
• Responsible for administering any discipline that may be needed ensuring that appropriate procedures are followed.
• Attends meetings and workshops, and participates on committees, as assigned.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School; or one year to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans