Posted on Sep. 30, 2016
Seeds of Life Home Base Services is seeking experienced and highly qualified individuals to provide the following Community and Home based services to children and families in the Marion county area involved with the Department of Child Services.
Supervised Family Visitation Facilitators
• Facilitate and supervise family visitations.
• Understand and implement evidenced based modalities
• Complete intake & monthly progress reports.
• Attend Supervision/Staffing bi-weekly.
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or related human service field; or high school diploma with five years’ experience supervising families involved with the Dept. of Child Services...
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing.
• Reliable transportation & auto insurance that complies state law.
• Bilingual is a Preferred
• Successful clearance of local, state, and national background checks.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends preferred.
• Good observational & writing skills.
In addition to the above:
• Knowledge of family of origin/intergenerational issues
• Knowledge of child abuse/neglect
• Knowledge of child and adult development
• Belief in the family preservation philosophy
• Ability to assist families by strengthening, teaching, demonstrating, and role modeling appropriate skills.
To apply please click on the "Apply" option to submit your resume.