Posted on Jun. 28, 2017
MAPCO Express, Inc., is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delek US Holdings, Inc. With headquarters in Brentwood, Tenn., MAPCO operates 373 convenience stores in eight states under the MAPCO Express®, MAPCO Mart®, East Coast®, Discount Food Mart™, Fast Food and Fuel™, Delta Express®, and Favorite Markets® brand names. It is one of the largest company-operated convenience store chains in the United States, and one of the leading C-store operators in the Southeast. More than half of the retail segment’s store locations are in Tennessee, and the Company owns the real estate of more than half of the stores it operates.
A successful Restaurant Manager at MAPCO will thrive in a fast-paced, “make things happen" environment.
In this role, you will use a passionate, high-energy, and enthusiastic approach to business, inspiring hard work and flawless execution.
MAPCO Restaurant Managers are expected to focus on execution, using systems and processes for both yourself and your team to achieve results. This position demands the diligent monitoring and analysis of store financials, as well as, having a prepared plan of action to address issues and opportunities.
As a company leader committed to: driving results, operational execution, business analysis and flawless customer service, you will be poised for success.
- Consistently high-energy! Presents a friendly attitude to employees and customers.
- Serve as a role model to all employees in and outside of stores.
- Focus on the customer’s needs and providing “True Personalized Convenience".
- Strive to create a customer-centric atmosphere; every customer deserves a great experience.
- Build, train, lead, and mentor a successful service oriented team able to deliver results along with the best possible customer experience.
- Develop and inspire employees to be passionate about their job and diligently work toward their future.
- Share the opportunity of career growth with your employees.
- Ability to clearly set expectations with employees and track results.
- Have a friendly and trustworthy attitude to motivate employees and communicate company objectives.
- Focus on execution and creating a systems culture in your store.
- Create a very organized and process oriented atmosphere.
- Discipline to optimize results by efficient expense spending and thorough planning.
- Monitor financials and sales to understand current business.
- Ability to forecast and analyze business trends and function within payroll, loss prevention, and controllable expenses in order to maximize district performance and profitability.
MAPCO is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package. MAPCO offers a full range of comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, etc. Compensation will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience and skill set.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.