Posted on Jan. 4, 2018
$45,000.00– $65,000.00 Annually
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Store Manager – Greater Seattle, WA area.
Job Description- Store Manager in Waiting
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is the #1 selling furniture store brand in the world. We pride ourselves on excellence and upholding the Ashley Furniture brand. Our culture is founded on building genuine relationships and earning loyalty with every employee and customer.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Store Manager to join our team. This Store Manager will work alongside current management and will be “next in line” for Store Manager positions in the Greater Seattle Region.
Our Store Managers are responsible for maximizing store growth and profitability and for creating a customer experience resulting in complete customer satisfaction.
What We Offer
• A competitive base salary
• Generous incentive program
• Comprehensive benefit program, available after 60 days, includes:
o Free Vision
o Free Life Insurance
o 401 K Retirement
o Paid Time Off
o Even subsidized gym memberships and possible tuition reimbursement!
Interested and Qualified Candidates click "Apply Now" on this page to submit your resume and letter of interest for this position.
Education requirementsA college background in business, marketing or related areas is preferable, but not mandatory.
Experience requirements• 5 years’ big box retail management experience
• Track record in retail or commissioned sales
• History of successfully managing a team of 20 or more Associates is required.
QualificationsExcellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Ability to stand for long periods of time and a substantial amount of walking
Ability to lift and move products in excess of 30lbs
Work flexible shifts that include days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Must be willing to relocate within region
Responsibilities• Responsible for written volume meeting or exceeding Budget on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for implementation and execution of all programs and practices.
• Able to perform all Sales Manager, Merchandise Mgr. & Office Manager responsibilities.
• Participates in, and leads, trainings
• Responsible for ensuring accuracy in sales and reports
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times