Posted on Jun. 28, 2017
MAPCO Express, Inc., is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delek US Holdings, Inc. With headquarters in Brentwood, Tenn., MAPCO operates 373 convenience stores in eight states under the MAPCO Express®, MAPCO Mart®, East Coast®, Discount Food Mart™, Fast Food and Fuel™, Delta Express®, and Favorite Markets® brand names. It is one of the largest company-operated convenience store chains in the United States, and one of the leading C-store operators in the Southeast. More than half of the retail segment’s store locations are in Tennessee, and the Company owns the real estate of more than half of the stores it operates.
MAPCO Customer Service Associates are expected to focus on execution, using systems and processes for both yourself and your team to achieve results. As a company leader committed to: driving results, operational execution, business analysis and flawless customer service, you will be poised for success.
- Meet company customer service standards.
- Follow company cash control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all laws and regulations regarding the sale of any government regulated products and services.
- Detail cleaning of store interior and exterior according to company standards.
- Stock and rotate products including coolers and/or freezers.
- Complete training activities and pass minimum job performance standards.
- Follow company general rules of conduct and code of ethics.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.