Posted on Jul. 24, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
If you enjoy guiding, leading a team and overseeing customer services and operations, we would like you to consider our Management Career Path with Heartland Automotive.
Seeking motivated individuals who are looking for job advancement and career growth for our national teams.
In addition to oil changes, Jiffy Lube Automotive Services in Heartland range from filter changes and transmission services, to serpentine belt replacement and battery maintenance and replacement.
Compensation: Hourly Plus Incentives and Benefits Package
What we offer: Full-time career growth employment opportunity with comprehensive health benefits and paid training. You can earn 25 hours of college credit with our paid training program!
• Continuing Education
• Mobile/Internet discounts
• Oil Change/Service Discounts
• Job Advancement
The Assistant Manager position is very multi-functional. This is a very hands-on position and you will be working in one of our shops alongside other managers and team members insuring that shop operations are moving along smoothly.
In addition to being in charge of the store in the absence of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager sets an example as a leader, focusing on the career development of teammates, and provides consistent guidance and direction.
Summary of Assistant Manager duties include:
• Face-to-face interaction with guests, including resolving issues
• Take the initiative to increase sales, improve store profitability and reduce controllable expenses
• Gain the "hands on" automotive services knowledge and capabilities through our award winning training program
• As part of the store leadership team, lead team huddles and store meetings
• Guide teammates
• Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained
• Management/Supervisor/Team Lead: 1 year (retail/sales/hospitality is ideal)
• Automotive industry experience is a plus, not required (we provide the necessary training!)
Required License or Certification:
• Driver's License
Heartland Automotive is an equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer.
We are scheduling interviews this week.
Complete Quick Apply to submit your resume and to connect immediately with our area recruiter!