Posted on Apr. 21, 2017
The Stocker is primarily responsible for stocking items on the shelves and assisting with the unloading of items delivered to the store.
Individuals interested in this opportunity must be available to work days and overnights including weekends and some holidays.
1. Stock items on the shelves in a neat, visually pleasing manner.
2. Assist in stocking items in special displays.
3. Prepare the backroom for receiving of new merchandise.
4. Unloading vendor trucks and sorting cases/pallets by aisle for stocking.
5. Checking merchandise on the shelves for freshness dates and removing unacceptable items.
6. Count and record merchandise for inventory purposes.
7. Work to maintain a clean, safe store at all times.
8. Inspect deliveries for shortages or damaged product.
9. Operate cleaning equipment and use chemicals to clean floors, cashier stands, carts, restrooms, parking lots and shelves.
1. Strong service mentality is a must-have.
2. In addition to other aspects listed in a full job description, applicants should be able to lift 50 lbs. on a repeated basis, twist, bend, squat, stand and walk repeatedly and for long periods of time.
3. Must show attention to detail.
4. Able to demonstrate a professional, courteous demeanor when addressing customer concerns and in dealings with team members.
**Applicants must be at least 18 years old and able to work from 10:00pm to 6:00 am***
his position is eligible to participate in 401(k) retirement plans, receive vacation and holiday benefits as well as eligility to participate in a credit union.