Posted on Oct. 4, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
The Convalarium of Dublin has several openings for STNAs. We have positions that offer you the chance to do what you do best—caring for those in need. Join our team to challenge yourself, develop and expand your skills, and enjoy a professional and friendly working environment. We are offering an $800 sign-on bonus for full-time employees and $400 for part-time employees. Sign-on bonus’ are for 2nd shift (2pm – 10pm) positions only.
To apply complete contact information and upload resume. You can also apply via phone and in person. The address and phone number will be provided upon clicking ‘Apply Now’.
Position Summary: Cares for the residents under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a LPN/LVN. This position reports to the Director of Assisted Living or Director of Nursing.
• Participate in, and receive, daily nursing report
• Follow individualized care plans to help to meet the needs of the residents and enable them to have a higher quality of life
• Assist residents with activities of daily living, including hygiene, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.
• Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
• Answer residents' calls promptly
• Observe and report changes in residents' condition
• Daily documentation
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Requires STNA (State Tested Nursing Assistant) certification/license
• Potential Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens
* Excellent Health Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Referral Bonus
The Convalarium of Dublin is an exceptional residence offering transitional care, rehabilitation therapy, long-term skilled nursing, and dementia care. We are a part of Peregrine Health Services, long established as a leading healthcare provider in Ohio with 16 locations throughout the state. We achieve the best in resident care and employee satisfaction through our Principles of Dedication, Responsiveness, Performance and Compassion.