Posted on Sep. 7, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Position Summary / Role and Purpose
The purpose of this job is to ensure residents receive appropriate personal care and are enabled to attain their optimum level of functioning.
Education requirements• High School Diploma or GED
Experience requirements• 1-2 years experience in long term care and in the management of resident care.
• Technical experience with Patient Care/Management systems
• Possess a Nursing Assistant Certification from the State of Ohio that is in good standing.
Qualifications• 2-4 years experience in long term care and in the management of resident care (preferred)
• 2-4 years technical experience with Patient Care/Management systems. (preferred)
Responsibilities• Accountable for resident care in conjunction with Unit Manager Supervisors, Charge Nurses and other disciplines within Center to ensure quality care.
• Observe residents within patient care policy guidelines and immediately report any conditions requiring attention to the Charge Nurse.
• Accountable for compliance, excellence, and delivery of resident care in adherence with organization, local, state and federal regulations.
• Records documentation and reporting related to residents care to ensure regulatory and organizational requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
Skills• Fosters a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates top quality people throughout the organization.
• Maintains open and trust-building relationships with resident family members, responding professionally and promptly to any requests or concerns.
Work hours• Varied hours and shifts