Posted on Mar. 1, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
$10.50– $12.00 Hourly
Continental Home Health Care, Inc. is looking for outstanding STNA"s to serve our diverse clientele. Continental Home Health Care, Inc is a licensed and state-recognized provider of home health care solutions. We have three offices conveniently located to serve multiple areas and more residents in Columbus, Springfield and Mansfield, Ohio.
Continental Home Health Care, Inc. seeks to provide a better and secure alternative to a community of patients who need continuous professional medical and non-medical care and support in a home setting.
Our STNA’s are responsible for assisting the licensed nursing staff in maintaining the highest quality of care for residents, providing a safe environment and assisting our clients with activities of daily living.
Education requirementsHigh School Diploma or GED
Experience requirementsHome Health Care experience preferred.
Qualifications• Current certification with the State of Ohio’s Nurse Aide Registry
• Clean background
• Must be honest, dependable and exhibit a warm, caring manner.
• Must be courteous, friendly and helpful and be able to thrive in a team environment.
• Must enjoy working with the senior population and exhibit a strong desire to provide quality care to our residents
• Must be able to safely perform all essential job functions without harming self or others with or without reasonable accommodation, including safe lifting and transferring, pushing and pulling of at least 150 pounds.
Responsibilities• Position, feed, bathe, dress and assist patients with grooming and other tasks.
• Observe patients' condition
• Measure and record food and liquid intake and output
• Measure and record vital signs
• Reports changes to nursing supervisor.
SkillsProficient in the following:
• ambulation with a gait belt
• ambulation with a walker
• applying anti-embolic stockings
• bedpan/fracture pan application with output monitoring
• catheter care
• denture care
• dressing a resident in bed
• emptying a urinary drainage bag
• feeding a dependent resident
• hair care
• mouth care
• nail care
• partial bed bath
• perineal care
Work hoursAll shifts/assignments available